Why I tried It Out: I noticed a lot of asian skincare products contain snow fungus. Also, S2Janie and BeautyQQ have videos on YouTube about it.
It's Functions: (some of them)
- Eliminates Cervical Cancer Cells & Slowers the spread of Cancer.
- Improves Immune System.
- Reduces Blood Pressure.
- Slows Your Aging Process.
- Removes Scarring, Wrinkles And Fine Lines.
- Evens Out Your Skin Tone.
- First soak the snow fungus in water/running water until the water stays clear. Cut out the middle section and set aside.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add the Snow Fungus. Once it starts to boil again lower the heat to a low heat and cook for one hour.
- After one hour remove the pan from the heat.
- Separate the Snow Fungus from the gel (the water will have turned to gel).
- Put the gel into containers and store both this, and the middle parts of the Fungus, and Refridgerate for up to 1 week.
- Use the gel as a serum after you apply toner, and use the middle as a facial scrub.
- Eat the snow fungus. It tastes better with sugar and/or fruit. Enjoy!
Review & Results:
I absolutely love this product, especially the scrub. It is a lovely texture and makes washing your face fun! Also, it is a cold scrub and therefore great for soothing irritated skin. The serum is not too thick and dries quickly. It feels cold and soothing also. I noticed while using the snow fungus treatment that it stopped any new blemishes appearing and my skin partially lost its redness. However, for it to cure scarring you would need to use it for 4 or 5 months to see a difference. A negative is that it is wasteful and needs to be refridgerated. However it is very inexpensive so making a new batch every week is inexpensive, as each packet contains about 5 or 6 Snow Fungus Pieces.