Egg Mask Facial:
Why I Tried It Out: Acne problems and I wanted to try something natural, as chemicals dry out skin easily.
It's Main Functions:
- Whitens Skin.
- Reduces Pore Size.
- Keeps Skin Firm & Elastic.
- Egg Yolk Contains Vitamin A & Is A Good Moisturiser.
- Remove all your make up & cleanse yours face.
- Separate an egg white in one cup and an egg yolk in another cup.
- Beat the egg white until it becomes foamy and apply it on your face, leave it on for about 5 minutes until you cannot frown or smile. (The mask tightens and hardens.)
- Remove the egg white. Then apply the egg yolk the same way and leave it on for about 8 minutes, until it tightens.
- Remove the egg yolk. Now apply toner and moisturiser.
This is a great mask and it's benefits show up extremely quickly. You will notice a big difference to your skin in the morning! ( I recommend you use this mask at night time.) It feels like you've just gotten a face lift, and the next day my acne had reduced dramatically. After three days of using this mask half my blemishes had disappeared. The whites of the egg dries out your skin slightly so it is essential to use the egg yolk also. The only negative is that it is messy and wasteful.